I’ve been writting on this blog for the past 2 years and I feel it’s time for you to know me better. Today I want to sahre with you 22 random things about me, that do not define me as a person but are a part of who I am.
1. My zodiac sign is Capricorn and my ascendant is Libra. This makes me a person that…in some days is almost bipolar!
2. I love sweets and I have an obsession with gelly gums.
3. I love to sleep, though my girls rarely leave me!
4. Since I can remember I have always wanted to be a mother… of 5 kids.
5. At the age of 6 I wanted to be an astronaut and soon after a veterinary.
6. I like big dogs, the bigger the better.
7. I really like cats but my mind is eclipsed after a while and I just want to bore them!
8. I love to read and I read very quickly. I like to read so much that in the stress of my days I’m happy just to read a bedtime story to the girls.
9. There are two people in my life to whom I do not need to say anything.
10. I am a very direct and frontal person and I hate small talk because of this some people find me arrogant.
11. It hurts me… that some people are no longer part of my life… but our paths diverge and that’s just the way it is.
12. I believe in Karma , I believe that positive thoughts create positive events, and I believe that everything we do will return to us, good and bad.
13. I like horror movies and whenever I’m in hotels I’m always waiting to see Jack Nicholson running is the hallways just like in The Shining.
14. I’m not a fan of driving because it forces me to have my mind focused on the road and in what is around me… and my mind is always elsewhere. Besides I like to see the views and
cannot that while driving.
15. The worst book I have ever read is “The magic Cowry” and was the only time I felt that my time had been irretrievably lost.
16. I’m more productive in the morning. I’m always sleepy in the afternoon.
17. I believe that vote, more than a right is a duty, and I’ve never failed an election.
18. The hardest thing to get used to in motherhood was having company in the bathroom!
19. My favorite food is lasagna . I’m like Garfield, I could eat lasagna all meals (and lie down to sleep on the couch after that) and I would be a very happy person.
20. Much of the bad decisions I made in life led me to find what is best and most precious things I have now, so I think I do not regret them.
21. I’m the youngest of 3 brothers and this gave me a huge ability to argument! And this has been very useful!
22. The worst thing you can do to me is … lying. I much prefer a hard and ugly truth than a lie. For me lie has short legs because the truth always finds me.
And that’s it! Are you surprised?